Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mountain West Burrito


Up the street from our apartment on State Street in Provo there is this really classy Smoke Shop, have you seen it? Well it is SO classy in fact that I never even looked over at its existence as I drove up and down State Street on a bi-daily basis. This all changed when a friend of mine introduced me to Mountain West Burrito, an organic and healthy newly opened Mexican joint connected to the ever classy Smoke Shop. Everything there is made from scratch and all of their ingredients are purchased from local organic farms in Utah. We went and tried it out last week and have been back twice already. It is fresh, delicious, super cheap and the owner is so friendly and helpful. What more can you really ask for? I LOVE Mexican food, but I hate that heavy feeling I usually get in my stomach from eating such rich food and with Mountain West's fresh ingredients you feel like you are eating a healthier and lighter alternative without substituting taste. Don't forget chips and salsa to top off the perfection and if you are a quality guacamole lover like me, take my advice and add it on to everything. It's such a thrill to find quality places to eat in Provo, and I am so happy to add this one to our list of go-to spots.
Travis likes all of the steak options.
Chowing down on a chicken taco. Really flattering picture of me I know.

2 comments: