Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's been too long...

Remember the last time I blogged 6 months ago? Ya neither do I. I'm back! (I know the 2 people who read this blog are so excited!) 

We had our one year anniversary last month and we could not believe it had already been a year! Marriage to Travis has been so easy and full of happiness and love, we are so blessed to have one another. To celebrate our 1 year we went and stayed up in Salt City at this hotel (which by the way is darling if you are looking for somewhere to stay up there) and had a fun time eating and exploring Salt Lake City. Can we say Sunday brunch at the Grand America? They almost had to roll me out of there.
How fun are these rooms?! You even get animal print robes!




Tonight I have to run 8 miles for the half-marathon Travis and I are training for later next month. This will be the furthest I have ever run in my life. Wowzers. Pray for me.


2 comments:

  1. I seriously need an animal print robe.

    8 miles? Ugh. I am so far behind you it's not even funny. However, the music on the ipod you sent has really put a jump in my step while working out now. I don't even want to put my own on it.. it's just too good!

    Miss you guys! See you in a few weekends. It's going to be so Wicked!. oh geez. I'm tired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats you two! We love the Grand America! Their fresh squeezed orange juice is great! (You both look fab by the way) We miss you!

    ReplyDelete