Monday, March 14, 2011

Bathing suits and Bangs

I tried rockin the middle part and caramel highlights for a little while against my better judgement (how do some hair stylists talk you into something you know won't look good on you but you do anyway?!) Then a few weeks ago I said enough is enough, called up a new stylist from a very trustworthy source, and could hardly wait for a change that my five-head and I would both love. Patrick at Shep Studio, my widows peak and I thank you dearly. And your mustache is pretty rad too.


Spring has shown itself here in Utah and with its entrance I feel like I can officially start the search for the perfect summer bathing suit. I have been eyeing this beauty at Anthropologie for awhile now


How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I wish Anthro had suits in stores so I could see the fit before I ordered it...and if I am going to start wishing, I also wish it was 50% off. Where is my magic genie?

1 comment:

  1. Whiteny my cousin is the apprentice at Sheps and she does color for cost but is amazing! Her name is sophie. Shep works with her the whole time so you get an amazing job but she is only 30 for color and 15 for cut. You should try her out.

    ReplyDelete