Monday, March 22, 2010

This Weekend...

We had a fun weekend. My very obliging and adoring husband took me to see this:


Which was amazing. The story was so precious and the clothes were To. Die. For.  Travis even liked it, I am sure he would have liked Bounty Hunter better, but he is a sweetheart and enjoyed it all the same. After the movie we decided we needed a little trip to Barnes and Nobles to see if we could find some good biographies on these two lovebirds, Victoria and Albert. Sadly, they were all sold out :( but I did snag a great biography that I am enjoying about Audrey Hepburn.  So far its very interesting, and I would recommend it. (Disclaimer: please do not take my recommendations too liberally, if you hated either of these, I am not a professional and am in no way affiliated with Oprah Winfrey.)

Anybody else have any good book suggestions?


Within the mix of this we ate at our favorite El Ranchito, cannot get enough of their chips and salsa. Had a fun bbq at our house for the BYU game with Travis's mission friends (sorry no pics), ran lots of errands, church, gym, lots more good things which I won't bore you with...BUT I will bore you with this. I got a new job. I start tomorrow (so my week of sleeping in till 10 and hanging out all day with Travis are sadly over) but I am excited and kind of nervous. I am working for a company called ZYTO doing event planning/ executive assisting. The best part is that I won't be driving 2 hours or more to work and back everyday. I think it will better my sanity and my tolerance for Utah drivers.

Also,  we ordered this blue beauty:


10 - 14 days cannot come fast enough.

4 comments:

  1. booo... you have to work now. Haha, just kidding. Congrats! And I LOVE the chair!!! I want to come see your place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that chair!! and congrats on the new job!! how'd ya score that? event planning? yes please. WE need to get together ASAP missy! when works best for you? I will call ya this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i'm in love with that chair!!!!!! Where is that from? And totally need to go see young victoria if it is for the wardrobe only!!! HOpe all is well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out this historical fiction . . . Victoria Victorious . . . you will love it! If you love The Other Boleyn Girl then you will love this!!!

    ReplyDelete