Monday, March 15, 2010

Busy Bees

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtkU2ch0sRI
Watch this if you need a little Monday pick me up!

This week has been full of all sorts of crazy. Travis has been doing a ton of school work and writing paper after paper like the brilliant student he is. I have been sick, quit my job, started my adventures in learning how to cook, and am now finally getting to the millions of thank you cards I need to send from the wedding! We bought a bbq last weekend and have used it twice already and thank you for the beautiful weather we will use it much more this week! We love it! Rachael Lynn Rylander now Olsen had a beautiful reception in Salt Lake and she looked just smashing in her sexy retro inspired dress! Natalie and Becca thank you for a wonderful girls dinner and the dear sister Janessa spent some time with us this weekend receptioning, anthropologizing, eating salmon and making cupcakes. We were asked to give talks in our new ward yesterday and after many attempts of telling Travis I was dying and couldn't go to church, he convinced me otherwise and we lived to see another day. This week is all about finding a new job, getting back on the beastly horse called the gym and spending some quality time with my hubbie. Thats it for now my friends! Peace and blessings, peace and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment