Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kate Spade Sample Sale

Kate Spade satisfies every ubber girlie clothing fantasy in me.  I am a sucker for their classic and feminine details. Bows, pearls, diamonds, oh my! I love to pretend shop on their website daily. You know, fill up the cart online and then pretend you bought it all, but instead hit close on your web browser before you get yourself into serious debtors prison? Womp Womp. Needless to say, I was pumped when I saw they are having a sample sale, hurray! Still pricey, but relatively less pricey, makes for one happy me! (Okay, I still could only purchase one small item) but that is better than no small items! Sample Sale ends tomorrow (May 19th). Get to it ladies.

2 comments:

  1. i pretend shop ALL the time!! haha..im glad im not alone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to work there- when i was working for Kate Spade in NY, I got 50% off. Amazing! (plus they give you a free new hire pair of shoes) Amazing!

    ReplyDelete