Tuesday, June 1, 2010

If you Love....

  • Fashion
  • France
  • and of course Chanel
Then please rent:




It made me want to:


1. Speak French
2. Live in France
3. Buy vintage Chanel
4. Buy anything Chanel. period.
5. Become a fashion designer
6. Have the elegance and confidence of "Coco" or Audrey Tautou, either will do
7. Buy Chanel. Did I say that already?


A French film, subtitled in English, the perfect "girls night in"(spare your husbands) movie. It is beautiful, tragic and fabulous. 


La fin.

2 comments:

  1. I seriously died over that movie. That was the kind of movie for me that when it was done, I wanted more and sat there in silence just staring at the DVD menu. Probably a good half hour.

    But I wouldn't spare the husbands! Well maybe not mine. I want him to watch it with me sometime soon. He'd love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I wish my husband would love it! Not his cup of tea! But it is so amazing! I am glad you loved it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete