Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day Dreaming Wednesday

I love Wednesdays because it means there are only 2 more days till its Friday and Friday means its weekend time, and weekends are simply the bomb. And this weekend Robin Hood comes out and my main squeeze is dying to see it, so you know where we will be Friday night.

I also like this Wednesday in particular because I am wearing yellow, and although, "yellow just isn't in your color wheel dear" as my darling grandma would like to tell me (something to do with my usual vampire complexion or something) today it makes me feel happy, because it reminds me summer is a comin, and I don't really mind that I look like some type of bumble bee.

Today is also nice because in one hour it will be five in the evening and at five in the evening as all us worker bee's know is quiting time, and I get to spend my evenings with my main squeeze, the hubbie. This is the best part of everyday of course! He is after all  as Paul Child put so well, "the butter to my bread and the breath to my life"

Today, on this particular day dreaming Wednesday, I feel grateful for my life and all I have, which is a whole lot of amazingly wonderfulness.

ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment